Semi-permanent eyeliner tattooing
Semi Permanent Eyeliner Tattooing allows you to have a long-lasting eyeliner. Due to semi-permanent tattooing your look will be vivid and stay natural 24/7. There is no need to waste your time on adding some extra eyeliner as well as using mascara. The pigment will stay in the skin for a number of years.And now some words about the procedure itself.
At first, before the procedure you will have the consultation with the permanent tattoo master to find out whether you are suitable or not for this procedure, also you have to fill in all the necessary documents and medical history forms.
Then do think over what exactly you want and decide on the color of the line. After this, the semi-permanent makeup artist Anna Ishutina will take some gel eyeliner to draw the lines close to your lash line. The eyeliner style will be done according to your personal preferences and the shape of your eyes.
The advantage of this procedure is that it is not time consuming. Semi-permanent eyeliner tattooing takes only about 20 minutes! The speed of the procedure depends on the instrument that the makeup artist uses. Two instruments are used for permanent eyeliner: a cosmetic pen and a tattoo gun. Also the numbing cream will be applied on your eyelids. It all makes the procedure feel comfortable.
After the permanent tattooing procedure some eye drops will be put to remove all the bits of dye.
What is more, you should know that the color after the procedure tends to be very dark, however, in several days it will be a lot softer and lighter shade.
How much does it hurt?
This is the first question a semi permanent makeup artist Anna Ishutina is asked about. In fact, the procedure isn’t as painful as it is being described by some people. Though there can be some swellings and the effect of dry eyes during the first few days. Finally, it takes only two weeks for your eyelids to heal properly.
There you may see some instructions that you should follow after the procedure:
- Don’t use cosmetics on your eyelids for 7-14 days.
- No scrubbing. Do not rub, wipe, or scratch area. Try to avoid touching your eyes .
- Stay out of the sun and try not to use soup. Wearing sunglasses after the procedure is also a good idea.
- No sauna as well as going swimming in salt and chlorinated water for 2 weeks.
- Do not do any other procedures in this area like eyelash curling, tinting, etc. for 2 weeks.
- Apply the healing cream, that your permanent make-up artist will recommend 3 times a day for 2 weeks with a cotton tip
- You may also use some eye drops for the first few days, if it is necessary. It will help you to cope with both eye irritation and redness.