Everybody knows that eyebrow shape can change how your face shape looks. For this reason, it’s very important to pay a particular attention to the form of your brows. Because if you choose the wrong shape, your look can be spoiled! To avoid this fact many ladies spend much time taking care over their brows by using brow pencils, waterproof eyebrow gels, henna and so on.
So, Anna Ishutina, the semi-permanent makeup artist of Tian Studio, will help you to get the soft and naturally full eyebrows you’ve always dreamed of. The brow shape will be chosen up to your individual preferences. Moreover, during the procedure you will find out everything about the latest brow trends and all the necessary information about the aftercare.
What is Microshading?
This technique is pretty close to microblading, though the results are different. Microblading is the way of creating realistic looking hair strokes, while the effect of microshading is very similar to eyebrow powder. The procedure employs a stippling method, which uses repetitive dots of pigment. So you’ll get far softer eyebrows.
Both Microshading and Microblading give you a super natural effect. That’s why nobody will ever find out that you have permanent makeup.
An electric hand tool and a manual tool are being used during the procedure. Also, the numbing cream will be applied on your eyebrows in order to make you enjoy the procedure.
The effect lasts from 1 to 3 years. Actually, it depends on your skin type.
Can you make both treatments together?
Definitely. Especially if you are in two minds about which procedure will suit you better. In that case you can benefit from the mixture of two procedures.
The opportunities for Microshading:
1) If you’re quite happy with the form of your brows but you just want them to be thick and filled in.
2) Microshading is a good idea, when you have extremely thick brows and you want to create them from scratch.
3) If you want to have all the gaps filled in.
4) You have fair eyebrows and you constantly need to apply makeup.
5) If there is a difference between a brow shade and hair shade.
These tips are to help you make the healing process less time consuming and prolonged.
- Avoid getting wet. Take shower or bath carefully.
- You are to avoid getting soap, shampoos and conditioners into the pigmented area.
- Do not go to the swimming pools, jacuzzis, saunas.
- Do not do sunbathing.
- Try to avoid touching your brows. Do not pick or scratch them.
- Do not use any cosmetics or face creams on your brows for the first 10 days.
- Sleep on your back if possible.