PERMANENT MAKEUP FOUNDAMENTALS IN USA
Basic program designed for beginners and allows you to start practicing right after your finish a course. We provide you with all materials that you need during this course and we’ll share all knowledge that we have with you to feel confident when you work with a clients.
Our goal is to provide a quality education that is why we concentrate on a small groups and a lot of practicing. We will help you during your journey to become a Permanent Makeup Specialist, but note that basic course is just a beginning.
If you wish to learn and to get a quality education, we will gladly help you but on condition that you will learn and comply with all the requirements set by the program.
During this course you will have a lot of practice and theory classes, but also you will have a lot of homework, because in order to succeed in this field you can never stop learning!
• Basic permanent make up
• Introduction to micropigmentation
• Safety, sterilization, and sanitation (cross-contamination prevention and blood-borne pathogen control)
• The art and science of micropigmentation
• Difference between Permanent Makeup and Tattoo
• Color Theory and how to mix colors
• Correction of old Permanent Makeup
• The skin/stretching techniques
• Infection, blood-borne pathogens
• Cross contamination
• Sanitation and sterilization
• Facial anatomy
• Makeup artistry in Permanent Makeup
• Pre/Post procedures care
• Machines/ equipment and pigments overview.Other accessories
• Needles Configuration
• Anasthetics overview
• Different techniques in Permanent Makeup
• Consent and medical forms
• Technical application of permanent cosmetics (accurate insertion, proper depth, etc.)
LATEX PRACTICE AND DRAWING
PRACTICE ON A MODEL
*Please note, attending the Basic Training Program is not a guarantee of certification. In order to certify, you must successfully meet the Certification Requirements. Demonstrate your skills in creating a proper eyebrows, lips and eyeliners on a latex and only after trainer approval you can practice on a models.
Permanent Makeup for beginnersNew York & Florida
- 100 hours
- Latex practice and drawing
- Practice on a model